When placing your order, we require your complete print ready artwork to preferably be uploaded as a PDF file.
However, should your existing artwork be saved in another format and you are not sure how or unable to convert it to a PDF file, you can upload the following formats: png, cdr, jpg, psd, doc. If we are unable to open the file or use the artwork provided, we will let you know and arrange a refund if necessary.
Business Card Sizes:
We offer the industry standard 90mm x 50mm business card size and credit card size 85mm x 55mm.
When designing/creating your artwork please keep the following in mind.
- To include at least 2mm bleed. Where we receive images that have no bleed we will trim about 1mm in from the edge which may impact on the look and size of the finished job.
- It is advisable to use CMYK images for a vibrant true to colour job. Avoid using RGB images as they print dull and look wishy washy.
- Try to avoid using borders at all, especially thin ones. Generally with digital printing the image can move slightly from sheet to sheet and one's eye can easily pick up the inconsistency of the gap between the border and the edge of the sheet. Also, for this reason, we advise placing text about 3mm in from the edge of the finished trimmed job.
- Thin and or small text may print poorly, especially if it is made up of 2 or more colour mixes.
- If you want to print a nice solid black colour don't support it with Cyan or Yellow or Magenta. Just leave it Black. Digital printing machines print Black beautifully on it's own.
- Large areas of solid colour may show banding or inconsistency. It's always best to try break up these areas with full colour images or text to get a quality job.
- Images used in your design should be saved as 300dpi.
- Please embed all the fonts, include crop marks & bleed then publish for print when saving your PDF.
- Please save your business card 1up per page and centered on the page.
Files to Upload
- For 1 name place the card centered on page 1 of your file
- For a second name place the card centered on page 2 and so on for more names
- The reverse of your card can be placed centered on the last page of your file
- If there is a different reverse for each name, place their reverse centered on a separate page after each name
Request a Graphic Designer:
We have professional graphic designers that can do your design for you at excellent rates.
Click Here to fill in the Contact Form and request the details for one of our recommended graphic designers.
Canceling of Orders:
- You may cancel your order as long as you do so within 2 hours of placing it and you have confirmed with us that we have received your request to cancel the order.
- For our contact details or to send an enquiry - Click Here
Shipment - To any physical address in South Africa:
- The charge to courier your job is weight based. The first 10kg's is only R90 inc Vat.
- We do not deliver to a Postal Address or Post Box.
- Jobs are delivered within 2 to 3 working days (excluding weekends & public holidays).